Now that you’re accepted, complete your first five steps to enroll
Congratulations on your recent acceptance! We are looking forward to you joining our University of Hawai‘i ‘ohana! All students planning to attend any UH campus should follow the First Five steps below, in any order, to get started on your academic journey with us:
2. Set up your username and account
Go to http://cdn.step1method.com/username/ to set up your username. By activating your UH account you will have access to the following services:
- Personal email
- Online registration
- View your grades and transcripts
- View your progress toward graduation
- Update your personal information
- View your financial aid awards
3. Apply for funding
Complete the http://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa to help make your college journey affordable.
- We encourage you to submit a FAFSA even if you are unsure or know that you will not qualify for federal aid because we use this information to award other types of aid, including scholarships.
- For assistance with completing the FAFSA or specific questions about your situation, contact your financial aid office.
Visit the UH Scholarship Opportunities page for information and to submit the UH System Common Scholarship application (available October 1-March 1 annually).
Campus Financial Aid Offices and Numbers
4. Submit your health clearances
Review and complete http://cdn.step1method.com/health-clearance including the Health Immunization Clearance Form.
You will need this if you want to take in-person or hybrid courses on campus.
5. Complete the remaining next steps specific to your campus
Find your campus below and follow the next steps to get registered and more!